Homegrown Farm Fresh Produce and Homemade Jellies, Breads, Salsa, etc.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Harrisburg Wednesday August 22nd in Harrisburg!!

What a Beautiful day today!!  If I missed anyone on Saturday at Landscape Garden Center, I am sorry. I set up inside the store due to the rain.  So I will be at both locations rain or shine. Check inside if you do not see me!! 
Tomorrow in Harrisburg I will have Slicing Tomatoes, Cherry Tomatoes and Romas. I have a few slicing Cucumbers and small ones as well.  Muskmelon and Vine Peach Cantaloupes, a small one serving size.  I also have Red and Yukon Gold Potatoes, Red, Yellow and White Onions. Brussel Sprouts, Green, Jalapeno and Banana Peppers. Eggplant, Spaghetti Squash, Cabbage and Broccoli. Fresh Turnips, Carrots and Kohlrabi. I still have some great looking Green Beans that I will bring along. I will also have a varitety of Breads and canned goods.  Have a great day and will see you tomorrow in Harrisburg 4-7!!

No comments:

Post a Comment