Homegrown Farm Fresh Produce and Homemade Jellies, Breads, Salsa, etc.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Hi There: I hope you have a relaxing weekend planned!!
I took some really nice veggies and fresh lettuce to Pomegranate Marke and the Food Coop this week so I hope you will stop in and check them out.
It has been nice to have a few weeks off from market but I miss all my loyal customers. I actually had the chance to pick up a book and am getting back to the gym.
It is sad to see the gardens empty but I still have a few items in the tunnel left. We purchased a new 30x48 High Tunnel (Still sitting in the yar) and hope to have completely up before the weather gets to cold so that it will be ready to go as soon as possible in the Spring. I have been working on drying Pumpkin and Gourd seeds for next years planting. I try to save my seeds then I know they are not chemically altered and only purchase organic seeds.

...
I wanted to let you know that I will be at the Christmas Open House at Landscape Garden Center on November 17th and 18th (Saturday and Sunday) I will have Jams and Jellies and some other canned goods. I will also be bringing some breads, baked goods and some Christmas ideas for you. My friend LeAnn will be bringing her wonderful soaps and she really has some neat Christmas Ideas for gift-giving or just to keep for yourself to enjoy. I will also be bring some information on our CSA (Weekly Produce Delivery Option) for next years crop.

I have had some calls for Pies and specialty items for Thanksgiving so if you are in need of some fresh baked goodies (and you don't have to make them) give me a call (605) 366-3479 or send me an email and I would be happy to help you out
Enjoy your weekend and I will send out reminders for the upcoming Open House at Landscape Garden Centers November 17th and 18th

No comments:

Post a Comment