Homegrown Farm Fresh Produce and Homemade Jellies, Breads, Salsa, etc.

Monday, March 4, 2013

I posted some new pictures on facebook

I just posted some new pictures of my little seedlings and plants on my facebook page:

mary's kitchen and gardens. Check them out. I still have some CSA shares available so let me know if you have any questions or are interested in signing up. I am also selling some Baked Goods and Canned Goods on the SD Local Food Cooperative so if you are a member have a look. You can also sign up to be a member and take advantage of a wide variety of local homegrown or homemade items.  I am really getting anxious to get out and play in the dirt and start growing veggies outside. The transplants are doing pretty well inside. Have  a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment