Homegrown Farm Fresh Produce and Homemade Jellies, Breads, Salsa, etc.

Monday, July 8, 2013

First Farmers Market of the year in Harrisburg Wed!!

 I am trying to meld my blog and Facebook together and trying to write on both but not as successful as I would like.  I will try and do better!! We have had a pretty productive few days!! I think we are caught up on weeding and getting into regular production. Tracie made an additional 56 jars of Mulberry Jam and we also picked some for freezing. Emily and Espen came out on Sunday and helped weed and pick Snow Peas and Mulberries. Also picked Zucchini and Cucumbers. Thank you Emily and Espen for your help and company!! Eddy and Henry e...njoy your visits also.

We still have some Mulberries if anyone is interested.. Today I made 32 Quarts of Dill Pickles (Mark's recipe) and 19 quarts of Dill Pickle Spears. Hoping to get Dilly Beans made tomorrow in addition to picking for Farmers Market in Harrisburg on Wednesday and CSA pickups. The list does not seem to get any shorter! Have a great week and hope to see you in Harrisburg on Wed (4-7) and Saturday (9-1) I will also be at Landscape Garden Center on Saturday(9-2)
Hoping for another shot of rain tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment