Homegrown Farm Fresh Produce and Homemade Jellies, Breads, Salsa, etc.

Friday, September 27, 2013

Farmers Market in Harrisburg Saturday September 28th!!

Another month almost done.  Amazing how fast Summer and the Market season has went!!  I will be in Harrisburg tomorrow from 9-2. I will have Farm Fresh Eggs along with a variety of Fresh Produce.  I will have Eggplant, Slicing Tomatoes, Romas and Cherry Tomatoes.  Green Peppers, Colored Peppers, Jalapenos, Banana Peppers and Lemon Drop Peppers.  Lettuce, Kale, Arugula, Parsnips, Carrots, Rutabagas and Turnips.  It is starting to feel like fall and the root vegetables make great soups, also sautéed and Roasts.  Acorn, Buttercup and Butternut Squash and Sweet Dumpling Squash too.  Onions, Beets, Swiss Chard, Kohlrabi, Purple Cabbage, Fennel, Sage and Parsley. I will also have a variety of Canned Goods and Homemade Breads.
I am also going to be bringing Ornamental Corn, Mini Pumpkins and some unique Pumpkins as well.  I hope to see you all tomorrow in Harrisburg. We are getting close to the end of Markets so stop down and pick up some great Produce.  Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment