Homegrown Farm Fresh Produce and Homemade Jellies, Breads, Salsa, etc.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Farmers Market in Harrisburg Wednesday 4-7!!

What a great day today and the cool weather is very welcome although tomorrow is supposed to be 90!!
Tomorrow in Harrisburg I will have some great fresh produce:  Red Potatoes, Onions, Green and Colored Peppers, Jalapenos, Banana Peppers.  Eggplant, Slicing Cucumbers ( The last of them)  Green Beans, Really nice Slicing Tomatoes and a few Romas.  Acorn, Butternut, Buttercup, Spaghetti and Sweet Dumpling Squash. I will also have a few Tennessee Sweet Potato Squash ( These are a really nice orange squash) great for soup or roasting. Arugula, Kale, Green and Purple Cabbage, Beets, Swiss Chard and Zucchini.  I will also bring a few Pie Pumpkins and Small Watermelons.

I will also have a variety of Canned Goods and Fresh Banana, Zucchini and Chocolate Bread.  Hope to see you in Harrisburg tomorrow 4-7
Saturday Landscape Garden Centers will have their Fall Festival: Be sure to stop down and check it out.  I will have some produce and extra goodies for you to try.  I think that Saturday will also be my last week at Landscape Garden Center for the year and we will have Wednesday and Saturday Markets in Harrisburg for a few more weeks.  Thank you so much for your support this Produce Season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment